New high score for 3DMark 03

olefarte

I found this at Driver Heaven. It is a member post and I couldn't find a direct link, he said it came fromGoneGold.

NVIDIA Smashes 50,000 in FutureMark's 3DMark03, new drivers touted.

Nvidia announced today that the new Detonator Infinity drivers allow all cards in the Nvidia family to score well over 50,000 in the 3DMark03 benchmark. "With the release of the Detonator Infinity drivers, Nvidia has raised performance to unheard of levels," said Leonard Dubious, Director of Marketing. The natural evolution of our revolutionary HSR (Hidden Surface Removal) driver optimization is the new ASR (All Surface Removal) driver. With it, absolutely nothing is rendered at all. This allows unprecedented scores in all benchmarks. We believe the benchscener community, who never actually play games but instead run benchmarks repeatedly to get the highest score possible, have now finally reached the performance levels they covet. Besides, how totally cool is it to able to use the infinity symbol?"

Very interesting, I am just going to run a benchmark now, I will post back my results later.

These scores are with the 44.03 drivers am I right? If not, please correct me, the quote is not made perfectly clear. Thanks :D .

Well guys, just ran a benchmark and got a lower score than usual. Makes me wonder if it's the 44.03's we're talking about here, hopefully someone will be kind enough to let me know.

The scores:

42.68 (the REAL cheating drivers) - 1839
43.45 - 1794
44.03 - 1750

Timmore> It's just a joke... Nothing more nothing less...

The natural evolution of our revolutionary HSR (Hidden Surface Removal) driver optimization is the new ASR (All Surface Removal) driver. With it, absolutely nothing is rendered at all.

Back