New Humble Bundle offers savings on Frozen Synapse, more

By Matthew
Sep 28, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Leveraging the momentum gained from previous events, the clever folks behind the Humble Indie Bundle have launched a new promotion. This time, you have the potential to receive up to…

Read the whole story
  2. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,121   +51

I couldnt care less for the games, although they are a good bonus I usually play them a couple hours and then go back to my usual pile, I do buy them because the initiative is uber-cool, I'm currently studying so I don't have that much dough but still give something.
  3. chaboi390

chaboi390 Newcomer, in training Posts: 83

Its a great system, and i hope many more developers are willing to do what Humbles doing.
  4. tehbanz

tehbanz TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 182   +9

i just downloaded the frozen synapse demo on monday, and was going to buy it on steam this friday! now i get a bunch of games for the same price! wicked.
  5. I'd be more interested in this deal if I didn't already buy Trine for $5 on a Steam daily deal a few days ago.
    Bad timing I guess.
  6. motrin

motrin TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 149

got the bundle.. thanks for the heads up techspot!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.