New PC for gaming, Web/graphic design

hi all, i want to have desktop,i'll use it on gaming, graphic and webdesign.i have decided about processor and graphic card but i dont know which motherbord and memory (8 gb) is compatible with these components ??

processor: Intel Core i7-2600K BX80623I72600K Unlocked Processor - Quad Core, 8MB L3 Cache, 1MB L2 Cache, 3.40 GHz (3.80 GHz Max Turbo), Socket H2 (LGA1155), 95W, Fan, Retail

graphic card: ASUS ENGTX560 Ti DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II TOP Video Card - 1GB, GDDR5, Overclocked, PCI-Express 2.0 (x16), Dual DVI, Mini-HDMI, DirectX 11, SLI Ready

so now i need motherbord and 8gb memory, i need your suggestions...

If you're just looking for a standard feature set then I'd say look at the Asus P8Z68-V/Gen3 ($180). If you're maybe looking to go with a Ivy Bridge CPU in future then the P8Z77-V ($210) might make more sense.

As for RAM, I'd say that a 2x4GB kit is probably entry level. Corsair, G.Skill and Kingston generally work fine with Asus boards. Depending on the software you run/planning to run a 4x4GB kit might also be beneficial.
Check the memory QVL at the maunfacturers website or the memory configurator at the relevant RAM vendor (Corsair >>here<<, Kingston >>here<<, G.Skill >>here<<, Crucial >>here<<...etc., you get the idea)

Back