Corsair HX650W Power Supply Review @ DriverHeaven

Adapters
Cooler Master SNA95 Slim Universal Notebook Adapter Review @ ThinkComputers.org

Displays
Seven Cheap Full HD 22-inch Monitors @ InsideHW

Cases
NZXT Lexa S case review @ Neoseeker

Processors
AMD Phenom II X2 550 Black Edition 3.1 GHz Socket AM3 Processor Review @ PCSTATS

Motherboards
Intel DP55KG "Kingsberg" Motherboard @ iXBT Labs
ASRock G43Twins-FullHD Motherboard Review @ EOC!
GIGABYTE P55A-UD6 (P55 Express) Motherboard @ TweakTown

Permalink to story.

I havn't yet been able to read the article because xbits site is down at the moment..but windows 8 in 2012? are you kidding me? Why cant they just focus on making Windows 7 the best it can be for now instead of rushing out another OS for more sales, and greed?

Wow they are working on windows 8 already?, Let's hope they are also working on Directx 12 since win6 brought in dx10 and win7 brought in dx11 !!
Gonna be hard to top tessellation tho :O

It's hard to imagine IE had a 88.9% share 5 years ago, time just flies I guess. The last time I remember using IE as my main browser was on a Pentium II processor running Windows 95 :)

You should also remember that Windows XP long held domination wasn't the norm for MS. They are basically going back to their regular update cycle (not that I agree however). You know it'll get pushed back, so figure not till 2013, in which case 4 more years to go :)

I'm quite happy seeing all of the NetBook specific/optimized OS's being released. While I have been wanting to, I've yet to actually buy a netbook. With more options being released the temptation is growing stronger.

Nice to see Windows 8 is coming close to Windows 7 release date, not!. But i suppose it will be .5 times better. As the Hadron Collider goes, i like to see these experiments done as well, just expands the horizon of technology and science for the better.

cool, i love these round-ups. they bring my attentions to things of my concern to me from different sources i could not look up myself.
btw, love that articles abt Windows Mobile applications.

Just as I thought that Windows 7 would be the next XP. Even if its pushed back by two years, 5 years is still way too short.

the cellphone article is a waste of time for anyone living in places outside siberia,antartica,artic circle and for the collider news hope they do not destroy the planet as doc ock did in spiderman 2,just kidding i sincerely hope that it leads to new tech to feed all the hungry in the world than provide a new weapon of mass destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back