TechSpot

News around the web: 26 richest internet entrepreneurs

By Erik
Mar 12, 2010
  1. flocka

flocka TS Rookie Posts: 40

"Illegal downloading no different from stealing a handbag @ Guardian.co.uk "

Seriosuly....?

2. Timonius

Timonius TS Guru Posts: 587   +34

Well, it IS quite amazing what lengths people will go to to defend themselves when they are in the wrong.

3. rskapadia2294

rskapadia2294 TS Rookie Posts: 102

lol! and what about uploading of illegal materials?

4. megrawab

megrawab TS Rookie Posts: 93

Asus, Intel, Acer, and Aspire are the only familiar items to me... Am I being late.... yeah what about uploading of illegal materials?! Sure there are lots to be mentioned. Lol

5. rufio

rufio TS Rookie Posts: 51

A couple of the guys listed are very young too... Mark Zutterberg of facebook is only 25! No surprise that the google founders are at the very top!

6. Yoda8232

Yoda8232 TS Rookie Posts: 145

Haha, Google at the top.
    I knew it all long ago when they started, if I had money then I would of bought stocks in them.
    With the simplistic design of the search engine and the results it got was how it all started.
    O well I can still try buying a Google stock now, oh wait ONE stock is currently at $564.53 USD....

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.