TechSpot

News around the web: 5 new technologies

By Erik
Nov 5, 2009
  1. News around the web: 5 new technologies...

5 new technologies that will change everything @ MSNBC

Read the whole story

2. Colonel Lance

Colonel Lance TS Rookie Posts: 46

I have to say that sometimes I really love these "News Around the Web" articles. Good job.

3. slh28

slh28 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,706   +170

12 common Windows 7 problems solved: Here's a problem which I haven't solved yet - when you click the explorer icon on the superbar it comes up with "libraries", can this be changed to another location? And what the hell is the point of having libraries? I have all my music in the "my music" folder, all my pictures in the "my pictures" folder, etc.

4. Shalimar

Shalimar TS Rookie Posts: 41

Once again an interesting collection of info.. to entertain and keep our brains active while "working" at work :)

5. skitzo_zac

skitzo_zac TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 418

"Epic Launches Free Unreal Development Kit" It's great to see developers supporting modders, indie developers and those interested in making games with moves like these.

It's just a shame that other companies *cough* Infinity Ward *cough* are shafting the PC community so bad.

Edit, Oh slh28 here is the solution to your problem LINKY, I found it annoying that explorer opened Libraries by default as well. I changed it to open My Computer. That fix works in both the RC and RTM versions of Win 7 I can confirm.

6. buttus

buttus TS Enthusiast Posts: 180

I tell ya, AMD really has some smoking cards right now that must have even Nvidia users looking very hard at them. Especially as they are DX11 compatible and Nvidia's card is a quarter away.

7. LxTrix

LxTrix TS Member Posts: 76

If you pay attention to tech news you already know about those 5 tech..

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.