TechSpot

News around the web: Life Without a Laptop

By Erik
Jun 30, 2009
  1. Twister123

Twister123 TS Rookie Posts: 219

screen size is a big issue , surely squinting over a phone will not take over from laptops, I'm sure the industry would love it though , the look at my new flashy phone attitude is much bigger than the look at my new laptop mentality , it says something about how phones are marketed compared to laptops,I wonder is the phone industry bigger than the laptop industry ? I'm sure theres more money in the mobile phone business anyway.

2. FoReWoRd

FoReWoRd TS Rookie Posts: 204

MEMORY spelt incorrectly

3. Twister123

me? where?

4. FoReWoRd

not you, in the page showing all the articles

5. FoReWoRd

fixed now :)

6. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TS Evangelist Posts: 976   +84

Yes lets have more retards paying more attention to texting and email than paying attention to driving. At least a laptop is harder to hide from they cops when they get caught.

7. Twister123

had a bad experience did you tekkaraiden , yea well at least laptops don't have ringtones , can you imagine!

8. "MEMORY spelt incorrectly"

You corrected the spelling of memory, but fail to realize that "spelt" is not a word. It's spelled. The past tense conjugation of the verb spell....

9. Twister123

thanks for the grammar lesson, we'll all sleep better now , most people here are poetic licence holders anyway , didn't you know that ?

10. T77

T77 TS Enthusiast Posts: 300   +6

who has the time for all that grammar checking while writing?
    i dont think it is time to ditch the laptop for a smartphone.smartphones still have weak points such as screensize,memory,processing power.until these issues are sorted out laptops will continue to sell

11. tengeta

tengeta TS Enthusiast Posts: 612

Smartphones are going to have to have equal power and a video out before I even think about using one to replace my current means of getting work done.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.