Memory
OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800 Reaper HPC @ Legion Hardware

Processors
AMD TWKR Edition CPU Preview @ OCC
A look at the AMD Phenom II TWKR Black Edition @ Neoseeker

Notebooks
MSI GX723 Gaming Laptop Review @ Driverheaven

Permalink to story.

screen size is a big issue , surely squinting over a phone will not take over from laptops, I'm sure the industry would love it though , the look at my new flashy phone attitude is much bigger than the look at my new laptop mentality , it says something about how phones are marketed compared to laptops,I wonder is the phone industry bigger than the laptop industry ? I'm sure theres more money in the mobile phone business anyway.

Yes lets have more retards paying more attention to texting and email than paying attention to driving. At least a laptop is harder to hide from they cops when they get caught.

had a bad experience did you tekkaraiden , yea well at least laptops don't have ringtones , can you imagine!

"MEMORY spelt incorrectly"

You corrected the spelling of memory, but fail to realize that "spelt" is not a word. It's spelled. The past tense conjugation of the verb spell....

thanks for the grammar lesson, we'll all sleep better now , most people here are poetic licence holders anyway , didn't you know that ?

who has the time for all that grammar checking while writing?
i dont think it is time to ditch the laptop for a smartphone.smartphones still have weak points such as screensize,memory,processing power.until these issues are sorted out laptops will continue to sell

Smartphones are going to have to have equal power and a video out before I even think about using one to replace my current means of getting work done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back