Processors
AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition with Stepping C3 @ Metku

Notebooks
MacBook 13-inch 2.26GHz @ TechRadar
Packard Bell DOT M/A AMD Powered Netbook Review @ Madshrimps

Motherboards
The Next Gen. P55 Motherboards (SATA 6Gbit/s and USB 3.0) @ HardwareZone

Permalink to story.

Thats insane Crossfire X 5970s, although it will set you back well over a grand.

There really aren't any useful tips and tricks in that article besides the DVD to USB one. Although the keyboard shortcuts could be very useful to new windows users.

If Hulu begins charging for viewing videos, I'll be the first one to look elsewhere. There are plenty of other sites that I can watch TV shows on.

I've been perusing the Black Friday ads and just haven't seen anything worthy enough to make me pull out my wallet yet. Lots of game sales, but they're all for consoles. A few blu-ray DVD's I might be interested in. But otherwise looking pretty weak, really - I was expecting more. :(

7 Things a geek can do for thanksgiving - "Surf the internet", "Watch or learn football", "Cook". I was hoping to find something in that article more engaging.

@the Top 10 Black Friday Websites @ PC World I'm going to be doing all except cooking :D
I enjoyed reading about The Next Gen. P55 Motherboards (SATA 6Gbit/s and USB 3.0) @ HardwareZone

Such a massive increase in comments left... haha
top 10 looks good. dont know if i can stay in line all night and goto work on friday... sucks

i love the black friday artical but again there isnt anything that reaches out and grabs my attention. i do like the 5970 xfire reviews though :) but good lord it would cost a fortune to own that :(

I was looking forward to the Top Ten BF websites ... hoping to find some new ones that I was not aware of. But, the list is actually only the Top Five sites dedicated to BF. The other 5 sites are simply big retailers ... what a let down.

I still can't get the pricing strategy of the Sapphire Vapor-X 5750, it already costs as much as the 5770 which performs significantly better. maybe a 5770 Vapor-x version would make more sense yeah?

Some of those new Windows 7 shortcuts are actually quite useful, like the Win+left or right and especially the Shift+superbar icon, I hadn't figured out how to open a new firefox window on my laptop without a middle click button.

love those reviews. kudos to ATI for keeping nvidia on the chase. and yes, love those tips too. windows7 has been a hit w me till now

hulu going for a paid subscription model really is a deal killer but a man got to earn his dough right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back