Next generation iPhones rumored to ship with multiple color options

By Shawn Knight
May 24, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. A new report has surfaced claiming the next iteration of Apple’s iPhone could ship in multiple colors. We’ve heard similar rumors leading up to the launch of previous generations but thus far, Cupertino has stuck to their guns with the...

Read more
  2. LukeDJ

LukeDJ TS Maniac Posts: 350   +112

My god, this one's a game-changer guys.
    avoidz, St1ckM4n, Jad Chaar and 3 others like this.
  3. Geee.. let me get in line!! It comes in different colors..that's the next big thing for iphone, yay!!
  4. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,729   +1,093

So it's the same, except for maybe one new thing that we didn't know we needed and don't understand why we'd want it.

At least the green and gold will appeal to Packer fans. I'd have expected San Fran Red and Gold though.

All joking aside, the candy colored iMacs of the 90's sold pretty well if I remember right. Maybe this is what Apple needs to get that share price back up to where it was.
  5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,335   +1,936

I wish all manufacturers would make their phones (& tablets) in a multitude of colors. I'm sick of black & white but that doesn't mean to say if Apple does this I'd buy one of their products but if they do I'm sure other will follow suit. It's monkey see monkey do out there.
  6. Samsung already doing it since galaxy s2!!
  7. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,335   +1,936

Yeah? That was one model. How about all models.
  8. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,212   +174

There's a whole line of aftermarket skins and covers for things. If it's remotely popular you'll probably find a custom fit vinyl wrap for it. Tired of white? you can just have companies like print out your photo and turn your thing into a work of art.
  9. 122jimbo

122jimbo TS Rookie

Microsoft should sue them for using those colors!
  10. Jad Chaar

Jad Chaar TS Evangelist Posts: 6,477   +965

I love my iPhone because it is nice and refined. Adding colors just ruins it, just like what they did with the iPod Touch 5G. Yes it is targeted to children, but still, what was so wrong with black and white?
    Geforcepat likes this.
  11. If Steve Jobs still alive, he'll probably said "what the fu...?"
  12. SexyMan

SexyMan TS Rookie Posts: 16

This is a good move from Apple. Now, as an Apple fanboi, I will buy all the different colors as collection.

Thank you Apple. I love you.
  13. avoidz

avoidz TS Guru Posts: 456   +54

Good to see Apple innovating at last, LOL