TechSpot

Ninjas?

By Edwin Phate
May 20, 2008
Post New Reply
  1. Do you believe in these mystic beings? I personally think they would be awesome but don't believe in them another great that died to me today is Santa /poing(guildwars emote).

p.s. Discuss

(thought I'd bring some silly humor to the boards as I don't see much of it?

P.s.s.
    Ninjas>Pirates

2. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 5,268   +92

Eh, I'm not to sure how to approach this because ninjas are a very real part of history (as are pirates). Are you just kidding around?

For what it's worth, take a look at the Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja.

3. Edwin Phate

Edwin Phate TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 140

:/ come on man were supposed to be having fun not getting logical :( anyways I know there is ninjitsu and some ninja but not like we see on movies the stuff we all wish was true.

4. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

5. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Whatever you can imagine is possible
    Not sure who said that, but I live by it.

6. Edwin Phate

Edwin Phate TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 140

really? Wow I guess that sounds pretty dangerous :) good luck with that seriously I mean that in a good way.

7. austincpdist

austincpdist TS Rookie

oh forget you with your ninjas. pirates!

8. mopar man

mopar man TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,379

Wow, this gets wierder every day. For the past semester we have had an upsurging of a Star Wars game that you basically go buy a lightsaber, sign up at these forums on proboards, and have Sith VS Jedi....

Then the other day we have someone come up with a nerf game, based on Resident Evil.

NOW we have somebody having a game with Pirates VS Ninjas.... this is getting old...

Anyway, on topic, I, of course, know ninjas were real, but like hearing little tales of them. Just recently someone had tried to convince me they could walk on water..... I responded that only I could do that. (my nickname is Jesus at school...)(joking, of course, no offense meant).

9. Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Obi-Wan Jerkobi TS Maniac Posts: 502

Is one of them inside the painting?

10. SittingDuckie

SittingDuckie TS Rookie Posts: 47

just google for the 'four ninja picture' theres a dozen forums discussing the presence of ninjas, the lack of presence of ninjas, and a few discussing the theology of the whole thing, but all with the tedious inevitability of nobody having a real answer.

Personally I tend towards the theory that it was created to prove a point that if you stare at your PC screen too long you start to see things. Who knows what you'll see if you stare too long, perhaps Leonard Nemoy deep in conversation with Ghandi over the philosophy of life. If you look closely at the second table to the right...

11. mopar man

mopar man TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,379

The second table to the right? I see a ninja in the shape of a table, not a table. ;)

12. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

There are no ninjas in the picture, its just a joke, relying on the idea that if a ninja didn't want to be seen he wouldn't be seen.

13. batigoal

batigoal TS Rookie Posts: 58

Lol if ninjas could really blend in so well, they could have pwned the world.

14. serviceme

serviceme TS Rookie Posts: 21

If you'd ever played WoW you would fully understand and believe that ninjas not only exist, but somehow work their way into every single group you make. :mad: