No input signal after boot

Over the past few months, my computer would go into sleep mode along with the moniters, when I go to wake up the comp, the moniters say "no input signal". So I would just restart the comp and it would work fine. A couple days ago, this happened and when I restarted it, i didnt get any signal to the moniters. Just , "no input signal", "moniter is going into sleep mode". I can't get any signal to the moniters.

I read somewhere that it might be a bios problem. One solution was to take out the cmos battery and replace it 10 mins later and reboot. Nothing
I've tried both moniters hooked up seperately, nothing
I've tried taking out other cards assuming there was to much strain on the psu, nothing.
I've tried taking out ram hoping that one may be a bad stick, nothing
There's no integrated graphics card, so...nothing.
No beeps from the comp during boot. Sounds like it starts up correctly.

HP Pavilion m7560n
NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE (mobo)
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ / 2.2 GHz
Dual-Core
4 gb ddr2 sdram pc2-4200
Thermaltake TR2-450 psu
ATI Radeon HD 4350 1gb ddr2 600mhz
Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
Seagate 320 gb hd

Any help would be appreciated.

This system is getting a bit old now. The motherboard may be bad as well as the Nvidia video card

I borrowed a gpu from brother and tried it out, no dice. I'm just gonna assume it's the motherboard from here. The sound hasn't worked in a few months so I think it's just on it's last leg. Now I need to find a motherboard that's compatible with my other components.

I'm think i'm going to upgrade. Probably get another AMD processor and motherboard. The AMD lasted this long, and quite frankly, theres nothing wrong with it.

I've found a few mb's that support my socket type (AM2). What I don't understand is whether ddr3 supports AM2 sockets or my processor for that matter (Athlon 64 x2).

Can't post links until post number 5. :(

You should check what the memory specifications are for the motherboard you're interested in. It will show the socket which obviously you've deduced but it should also give you specs on what memory type the slots are on the board.

Back