Not sure where to post but this site is scam

AndreiOu

I recently tried getting with kaspersky support team but somehow I was in fraud website that were claiming they were kaspersky supporttech team. Anyway I was dumb enough to give them my phone number and my kis key. After they asked me to on EI and give them acces to my comp it made me think and made small reserch and found out there scam like that going on. Is there anything I could do and try to do some legal action against them? Is my computer in danger now? I was chatting in their webstite throught a chat window. And now they got my kis key and phone number. Am I in danger?

This is the website
www.completetechsupport.com sorry if I shouldnt post this but what can I do. Also when I started questioning them they suddenly dissapeared. COMPLETE FRAUD.

Never use 3rd party sites. Always go thru the main vendor (Kasperasky, Norton, etc) for support on a product.

Ya I understand I dunno how that happen. I know my mistake I feel real dumb now. I just hope nothing was compromised while I was chating on their website. I do have good secutiry. Full version mallware bytes and full kaspersky. But I would like to spread this out and if something can be done. I would seriously spend money to fly to those aholes and knock on their head couple times. Is there some sort of forums/website where I could post about site.?

Back