Notion Ink preparing for Adam preorders, pricing starts at $375

By Matthew
Dec 9, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Notion Ink has announced that it's ready to open preorders for the anticipated Adam tablet. The company said it would kick off sales by emailing preorder links to members of its blog on December 10 at midnight IST, six hours ahead of public availability, but there appears to be some form of technical issue or confused time zones. Many commenters say that they haven't received an email, but those that have say the page tells them preorders will open at noon PST December 10.

Read the whole story
  2. Wagan8r

Wagan8r TS Evangelist Posts: 594   +50

Yay! A story that I tipped off! Too bad there are so many issues regarding the pre-order.
  3. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 5,261   +92

:( I'd hate to crush your enthusiasm, but I saw the topic in my aggregator. Not sure who you tipped off, but it wasn't me (

On another note, man, it's a nightmare in NI's blog comments, but some people are saying the preorders are working now.
  4. ackack47

ackack47 TS Rookie

oh nice, been wanting an Adam since I first heard about it, It's got the same name as me...
  5. matrix86

matrix86 TS Guru Posts: 811   +26

On the link you gave with the specs, it says "Bonus mystery feature ;)". Perhaps this is the android market everyone wants? Probably not, but it brings hope, lol.
  6. Wagan8r

Wagan8r TS Evangelist Posts: 594   +50

Ah, I see. I sent a message to Julio, and he replied that you "heard me first". Oh, well. Thanks for clearing things up.
  7. whiteandnerdy

whiteandnerdy TS Member Posts: 69

I will be probably be getting one once i get some ca$h. i like the Pixal Qi display, it's really slick.
  8. I hope I'm wrong about this, but I have my doubts that there really is an "Adam". I've yet to see any photos or videos of this thing working. All the images on their web site are computer graphics. Even the 'screen shots' are graphics, not photos.

Could be a big scam. If not, I'll be first in line to purchase one.
  9. MrAnderson

MrAnderson TS Maniac Posts: 488   +10

I will wait till it becomes widely available. I have too many high hopes don't want to be let down. I want to test it in store or something. Hope thye will be making it available at a bestbuy or maybe J and R in NYC.
  10. ET3D

ET3D TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,159   +67

I'll wait for reviews.