Ntfs.sys PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGE AREA bluescreen

Anthony89

Im having the MOST blue screens ever.... I bought new ram and still no fix. ive tried fixing registry, runing malware detection, ive checked my disk over and over, im out of ideas. I can SOMETIMES fix the issue when I restore to a previous date but it comes back the next day someone please help? I included my laptops info.

Attachments

• ASCDiagnoseReport.txt
    34.6 KB · Views: 6
Not an expert in blue screens - but - I see you are running all sorts of things that a normal user would not, and I think you are demonstrating the pitfalls of that. Especially note you are running more than one anti-malware package at once, which is always likely to cause endless problems. Notice how 'Microsoft anti-malware' (whatever that is), seems unable to update itself. I would recommend removing that entirely.

I honestly JUST started downloading these trying to fix these blue screens. I was recomended to install all updates for my laptop. ive reinstalled my graphics drivers, and my bios. im just stumped and have no idea where my systrem restore CD is, I'll uninstall the anti malware stuff but I had these isues before then.

Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files, right-click sending all the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here. Ntfs.sys goes along with a hard drive problem, but depending on what antivirus program you are using, this could be a malware issue still

Ive done that several times. took like 3 hours haha. I'll do it again but just in case it doesnt work again what should I do?

"Ive done that several times. took like 3 hours haha"... Done what? Memory or hard drive checks, or both?

The hard drive check. it takes foreverrrrrrr and im doing the memory now wish me luck I get a different blue screen every time it seems :/ the 2010 mini dump is most recent. and YES I realized that and changed the time back. the right time and date after seeing that

Attachments

• 010110-24304-01.zip
    139.9 KB · Views: 1
I removed my anti virus programs I normally run a virus scan every few months then uninstall the program. I run norton and I have another one but forgot the name since I'm out of town for the week

Reason I uninstall them is because it really slows my laptop and I use this laptop for online gaming and stream on occasion. my laptop DOES have a laptop cooler so I know overheating cant be the issue. my cpu ram and everything stays at about 104 degrees on avrg

But that being said. I still have my norton active im going to reinstall it and run a scan and if anything changes I'll let you know.

I feel stupid.... I believe I fixed the issue with norton. norton is the only virus detection that worked... sad but true. we'll see if it lasts but for now my blues are gone. thanks for everything!

I removed my anti virus programs I normally run a virus scan every few months then uninstall the program. I run norton and I have another one but forgot the name since I'm out of town for the week

I'm not quite sure from that statement whether you normally run with no protection at all, then clean the malware out from time to time ?? Please don't do that !!

I do understand you want to get the utmost speed out of your laptop, and would advise that MS security essentials seems the best for low overheads, also Avira. Avast is unusually configurable, to match what you think you need most. But to be honest, it depends hugely on what else you have running, is rather subjective, and can change from week to week anyway. Suck it and see is probably the best policy. Having nothing at all must be the worst. though.....

Its happening again.... no idea why. I have no viruses and I am now getting blue screens alot... I cant remember the code it either says something symds or somthing or nothing at all.... need the mini dump again?

Back