NZXT launches the H2 'silent' mid-tower chassis

By Matthew
Mar 22, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. NZXT has unleashed a new desktop computer chassis for enthusiasts who demand a little peace and quiet. The company's H2 mid-tower chassis is said to feature advanced noise dampening technology that reduces annoying hums, clicks and whirls. Despite muffling your system's chatter, NXZT says the H2 maintains enough airflow to keep your high-end components cool.

Read the whole story
  2. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TechSpot Addict Posts: 1,044   +37

I bought a NZXT fan controller for about $60, and it was crap. Looked cool, but really did not function the way you'd want it to.

However this case looks solid. Top USB, and even looks like they have a designated USB 3.0 port shown blue.

Option for water cooling and looks like decent cable management availability.

Fan filters...

...and a nifty SATA drive port on top. Hm... useful? You still have to shut the PC down before inserting... oh well... I might buy if they made a full size version... but I really want one of those Antec LanBoy Air ATX cases... but then again my case is just fine! lol
  3. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TechSpot Addict Posts: 1,044   +37

These were a few immediate thoughts... I missed some other nice features that I read after posting.
  4. pcnthuziast

pcnthuziast Newcomer, in training Posts: 313

I just picked up a Phantom and it's my 1st NZXT case/product. So far I'm impressed by the quality, features and style. This case looks really solid, but I'd also prefer a full tower version.
  5. Jesse

Jesse TechSpot Staff Posts: 368   +39

I can't find this case for sale anywhere, not even on NZXT's store on their website. The article says it is now available though... Where can I find it?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.