TechSpot

OC with ATItool

By red1776
Nov 30, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi all,
    any atitool experts out there? as of late my atitool will not take my selected OC settings and reverts back to default clock settings, unless im hitting the buttons after adjusting the sliders in the wrong order, somthin aint working right. anyone have any ideas? i have tried uninstalling and re-installing , and repair mode. im using Version .27

Thanks
  2. Alster37

Alster37 TS Enthusiast Posts: 324

same problem
    it only seems to work when you press max mem ore max core and it raises clock speeds by 50+ at a time (bad)don't use it.
    if you have a nvidia based system you might be able to use ntune a professional free over clocking tool, and it does it automatically and well if you leave it to over clock pc long enough. or you could use systool if you have a well-known motherboard make and model. but the best for me was rivia tuner, also free. if none of these work look for reviewed over clocking tools.
    as there are so many that waste space.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.