TechSpot

Onion Pi transforms Raspberry Pi into anonymous Wi-Fi hotspot

By Rick
Jun 19, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Although recent events have reminded us just how absurd the goal of absolute online privacy may be, Onion Pi promises to give users back a little peace of mind. The Onion Pi pack turns the diminutive Raspberry Pi into a portable wireless...

Read more

2. I sure hope they come out soon with an anonymous keyboard... every time I press a key the fricking letter comes up on my screen! It knows what I am typing!!! WHERE"S MY PRIVACY???

Same goes with my cell company, they know WHO I talked to, they know HOW LONG I talked to them for, heck they even know if it was long distance or not!!! WHERE"S MY PRIVACY????

Same goes with my utility company, did you know they know WHEN and HOW MUCH power/water you use???? WHERE'S MY PRIVACY?????

Frick, even soon I bet the banks will track how much money you have and your credit history! WHERE'S MY PRIVACY?

It's got so bad now, I was walking down the street and this lady I passed NOT ONLY looked at me but also said "good morning?" HOW disrespectful!!!!! First she invaded my privacy but looking at me, can she not respect my privacy and not look? And then for her to add injury to insult, she SPOKE to me!!! The world is going to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERES MY PRIVACY???!!!!?????

Andy Conroy likes this.
  3. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,020   +913

Awesome.

4. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,091   +1,519

Heck I'll bet even your car salesman, know who they are selling a car to. Where is your privacy?

OMG give me a break! You can't conduct business without presenting who you are. As for the phone company, you have to prove who you are and who you want to talk to, before they can connect the dots. I never thought I would hear myself say these words, "Do you even have a brain?". No wait, I get it. You are here trolling and I couldn't resist the trap.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.