Oultlook 2007 mailbox limit issue

paarass

Hi everyone,

I am facing the issue of mailbox size over limit issue in my MS outlook 2007.
it stopped receiving any more email when reached 1.89 GB with mailbox size limit quota exceeded alarm.
to increase my mailbox size i set the limits as indicated in this kb release by microsoft but nothing improved
kb/832925

I want to increase my mailbox size limit to 20 GB.
can anybody help in this regards?

need more than 20 GB outlook pst file limit

I found many things on google already and done as directed,
microsoft fix has explained somethings about the

i have read the MSKB article 2months ago and do as directed but in vain, also read many other articles on online blogs (as above) but still my mailbox stop send/receive at 1.8GB. and I have to delete some email, that i wish to keep.

recently after reading another article, I have deleted the MaxFileSize and WarnFileSize registery entries and only keep the MaxLargeFileSize and WarnLargeFileSize with values set for 50GB limit. but still after restarting the MS Outlook, its stuck on 1.8 gb limit.
Also anyone can tell me the difference of ANSI and Unicode with reference to outlook2007, beacuse i have read that the data file size limit for ANSI is 1.8 GB and for Unicode it is 50 GB. If so then, how can i change my pst file type from ANSI to Unicode?
Waiting for some help from you people. thanks, Paarass (email deleted)

You might want to re-install Office... in repair mode. Some versions will work. Some will not.
A lot of the problem may have to do with whether you are on a network, or on a solo computer with nobody else but yourself. Tell us a little more about your system, age of install, version, etc.

You might want to re-install Office... in repair mode. Some versions will work. Some will not.
A lot of the problem may have to do with whether you are on a network, or on a solo computer with nobody else but yourself. Tell us a little more about your system, age of install, version, etc.

Its HP620 laptop PC, Windows XP professional SP3, and also I have Office 2007 Enterprise Edition with latest service pack 3 installed.
Every bit of Office (word, Excel, powerpoint and outlook itself) is working excellent escept the mail box size limit issue. Please read the Microsof KB altical 832925, which is mentioning this issue.
they have mentioned to modify the registery DWORD entries to increase the PST size limit.
but their is some small glitch which, I am not understanding and my outlook pst file size limit is not increasing from 1.8GB, and I am badly needing its size to be around 20 GB.

You should really consider archiving OLD stuff and deleting at least last years email.
Keeping this is a major impact (ie your size problem) and is 99% of the time useless anyway.

You should really consider archiving OLD stuff and deleting at least last years email.
Keeping this is a major impact (ie your size problem) and is 99% of the time useless anyway.

I am already doing it. But i recieve 70 mb of email on daily basis.

I have no option other than to increase .pst file size to over 20 GB
need expert opinion for this.
thanx

Back