Pacific Assault

By pgcharlie
Jun 8, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, i recently updated my system to a graphics card.. n installed this game.. though the games plays nicely,, i m not able to draw the gun.. i checked all control settings but no where i find drawing or hiding the gun.. like it was in Allied Assault. Did any1 had the same problem... please help me on this..

i could access the machine gun at the very beginning of the game.. but i cant drawn any other gun thereafter not even in training mode.... How to????
  2. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,384   +205

Are you saying that pressing "Q" doesn't holster your weapon and that pressing 1 through 6 doesn't select weapons?
  3. pgcharlie

pgcharlie Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 45

yep.. that wat... by pressing q it lean sideways.. of course u could change that in control.. but wat i m confused is that when i change it ... y i cant i see my gun.. though 1 to 6 keys change choice of guns.. i still cnt see my gun. nor shoot..
  4. mailpup

Have you installed the game patch?
  5. pgcharlie

pgcharlie Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 45

its a ripped game....
  6. mailpup

Techspot does not support software piracy. Can't help you I'm afraid.
  7. mossy95

mossy95 Newcomer, in training Posts: 37

check ea forums aslwe if yyour stcuk
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.