Pacific Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm PC5 hows the forum. I have a problem
I’ve just bought Pacific Fighters, and it’s not working, first I copied and pasted the ‘rts.dll’ file into the PF folder because an error came up that the ‘rts.dll’ file could not be found, then I started PF again and now an error message came saying ‘please insert the correct CD-ROM select OK and restart application’, then when I clicked OK, another error message came up ‘ the application failed to initialise properly (0xc0000142). Click on OK to terminate the application’.
I meet with the game’s system specification. Can anyone please tell me what to do. Thanks.

:wave: Welcome to Techspot :wave:

I'm afraid I can't easily answer you question personally, but I have moved your thread to the gaming forum where someone is more likely to be able to see it and help you with your issue.

Not that we doubt you but what are your PC specifications anyway?

Your method of copying and pasting might not work well because of the copy protection built into the game cd. You wouldn't think just one file would matter but maybe, I'm not sure.

Have you installed the game patch? Uninstall and reinstall the game AND then install the patch. See if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back