Panda Cloud Antivirus 2.0 brings faster, smarter detection

By Matthew
Jul 17, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Panda Security has released an overhauled version of its cloud-based antivirus software today, bringing a slew of new features including an updated interface and Windows 8 compatibility. Available in both free and paid versions, Panda Cloud Antivirus 2.0 touts 50% faster...

Read more
  2. Kneep

Kneep Newcomer, in training Posts: 40

Can't get this to work in Windows 8 x64, anyone else having issues?
  3. divinenews

divinenews Newcomer, in training

Will Panda Cloud based antivirus function along side other standard antivirus softwares successfully on Windows operating systems?

It is commonly stated online that one should not use two or more antivirus soft-wares together. But, I have been using Emsisoft Anti-malware Pro and Immunet 3.0 cloud based free software successfully.

Immunet says their antivirus is compatible with standard non cloud based anti-virus software as a "second tier of active detection". ......And I have found that my Windows 7 64 operating system shows no problem operating the two together.

Does anyone have any knowledge/experience that Panda Cloud antivirus free or Pro cloud based antivirus software can also be made to work well as a second tier of defense on Windows operation systems?

It seems to me that if it does, it would be a great gain to many users worldwide since cloud based systems, such as Panda Cloud, are growing yearly in their reputation as great active detection and blocking antivirus softwares.

I know I would try Panda cloud based free, although maybe Immunet 3.0. free may be just as good as Panda at this point in time. I have had it block several viruses, trojans, and adwares which the highly vaunted Emsisoft anti-malware failed to get to first or not at all.

Thank you for your time.
    Rick
  4. ReederOnTheRun

ReederOnTheRun TechSpot Booster Posts: 310   +62

Does anyone know of a website to compare Pannda Cloud with other free antiviruses?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.