Paramount: enhanced movies exclusively for Windows Phone 7

By Emil
Dec 15, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Paramount Digital Entertainment has announced that it will be releasing 10 enhanced movie apps exclusively for Windows Phone 7. The movie apps are developed in collaboration with Digitalsmiths, Hypershow, and Trailer Park using Microsoft Silverlight.

Read the whole story
  2. princeton

princeton TS Addict Posts: 1,677

*sigh* I'm not sure whether to get into win phone 7 or get a new droid. Nonetheless this looks awesome.
  3. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,270   +91

I WILL get into WP7 but after they release its very much needed updates. The OS is still buggy, and missing now-standard features such as copy & paste and multitasking. However the OS looks completely gorgeous. After they update it, I'll buy one; and this movie feature seems like another reason to do so.
  4. The OS looks gorgeous. Wow you were able to look at the source code?

Or did you mean you like the UI? You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig.
  5. aj_the_kidd

aj_the_kidd TS Rookie Posts: 555

If you want a phone thats going to be good in the future then get a Windows 7 or if you want a phone thats good now get the Droid
  6. well then, it is such a gorgeous pig.
  7. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,270   +91

Hahaha, why you trolling on Techspot Guest? That's not a bright idea.

And of course I meant the GUI; it's what defines the beauty of any OS (or software, for that matter).