Peter King queries Bin Laden film White House access

What? You mean that the big screen story hasn't been shown yet ?

I was sure that the U.S. involvement in Afghanistan/Pakistan/Iraq was already being directed by Michael Bay.......Big explosions, check....high body count, check....shoddy continuity, check....meandering plot, check.....big budget, check.

Presumeably, if Obama wants some positive spin then this guy wont be directing

No you missed the point, they want to 'monetize' the big screen story being shown around for many many years now. :grinthumb

As for the Af-Pak issues, I heard from 'reliable resources' that about 30+ Americans were detained in Pakistan and only once the US Govt. game some sort of assurance they were released, packed in a plane and sent to unknown place. So I think it can explain the reason for bit less big screen action. Also the traveling rights of remaining Americans has been restricted considerably so I guess that too adds to the equation. Not sure about the Afghanistan part of this story, but recently they lost significant number of seals involved in OBL drama and then claim to have killed those who killed the seals, so all this can be a part of some big budget 'Govt. directed' but 'privately' produced movie.

Back