Physical memory error

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am repeatedly getting physical memory dumps on my AMD sempron(tm) Processor 3400+ 1.99 GHz, 1,25 GB of RAM (WIN XP SP2) computer.

Technical Information:

*** STOP: 0x40000080 (0x896C3450, 0x897C5A80, 0x80548F8C, 0x00000001)

It occurs often regardless which programme is turned on. Please help me if any one knows about it.

Regards,

Krokar4

I don´t have any download management software installed. There was Limewire and Emule, but I deleted it from my comp, cause I thought this was reason for memory dump errors, but the problem isn´t eliminated despite this.

Hmm, okay, my first and best advice is to find the sticky in this forum entitled "Before posting your minidumps..." by Julio and follow that advice. Keep us informed if that helped or you are still having issues.

I just tried to send Julio PM, but the application warned me that I am not able to send PMs, because my post count must be 10 or greater. I have currently 2 or 3 posts.

So what can I do now?
thanks

Do what the sticky says. There is good advice there and it touches upon the most common steps to take for resolving your issues. If it doesn't resolve your problems let us know and we'll go from there.

I tried with sticky..it found 243 errors, and fixed 15 errors of them. It also wrote that my registry health is low..

So my question is if it´s better to Register and buy full version of programme to fix all the errors on my computer, or is it better to Format C disk?

What gave 243 errors ? surely not chkdsk ? can you be a bit more specific about exactly what test is failing. Without that it is not possible to give very helpful advice as to whether the problem even lies with software or hardware.

OK, first I tried with software RegistryBooster2 and it found as many errors on my disk as I said. Most of them are consequence from up of date drivers. And RB2 software asked me if I would like that it find automatically updated drivers. I accept it and it warned me that I should have premium membership for that kind of solution.

So if I´ve correctly understood my physical memory dumps errors are consequence from up of date drivers... So I would like to get some advice if it is better to find all updated drivers and install them, or is it better to reformat disc and reinstall it with new Win XP. But I am a little bit sceptical that memory dump errors will desapire after mentioned solutions....

As I said - my memory dump errors occurs maybe once or twice per ten days... and I cannot update my antivirus programs (it doesen´t find any new update) for a month... (Avast4, Spybot, AdAware antivirus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back