Picture of the day

Archean

I wonder if this is more dangerous than 'Sheesha' smoked in many ME countries. :confused:

_54050786_54050785-YFiDWeaG.jpg

54050786_54050785.jpg

Fixed :p

My question is that guy going to smoke all that in one sitting? If that guy puffs on that all the way to it's butt, call the hospital and request they send a "meat wagon", that guy might be dead before he takes his last drag!

But if there's anything "whacy" about that "tabacky" the guy wont care that he's dead, he will be happy all the same! :) ...............Pink elephants dude, pink elephants!

My question is that guy going to smoke all that in one sitting? If that guy puffs on that all the way to it's butt, call the hospital and request they send a "meat wagon", that guy might be dead before he takes his last drag!
I'd say that's a certainty. Before he gets anywhere near the end, the heat of the smoke will turn his lungs into jerky....maybe borrow this guys bong for the roach.

Where's the burberry baseball cap and the bling gold chains ?

It might be for "medical" purposes, who knows? Maybe the guy has back pain.

........although going by the size of that blunt, the guy would have probably had to have been folded in half or something.

Reminds me of Tychus in Starcraft:
529606_0.jpg

Obviously not the same size smoke, but thats what the pic reminded me of.

See, what did I tell you guy's! If that guy smoked that big honker to it's butt he would die!

potsmoker2.png

R.I.P. Dude, at least you went out happy! :)

Yup, his after death picture was just too gruesome for this 'family oriented tech site'. But hey look at the bright side, millions of people in indian subcontinent smoke Hookah and still live on to tell the story. :D

Qalyoon.jpg

Syriancafe.jpg

Edit: By the way you can smoke pretty much anything with Hookah and get away with it, as long as you don't invite any of your guests to smoke with you. :evil:

Well I will make sure to never steal anything in that town! :)

And good job getting our pot smoking friend back from the dead!

Guess he was just sleeping it off and went M.I.A. for a bit! :)

That's ok, I think I'm going to take a "pass" on a cigar that long and that expensive!

I will just stick to my old trusty reliables............

brand2.jpg

These little things are for me! :)

99718.jpg

and-they-say-smoking-is-bad-for-you-cefjgijneghlhjko.jpg

And now ......

wpid-41jxkbb2bp2blsl500.jpg

There so many bad things which can happen to someone, and then there is this ......

top-sports-moments-in-pictures-of-201027.jpg

:D

Back