Inactive Please Assist Do I have VIRUS Etc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard
yahooo.gif

Please, complete all steps listed here: https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/
Make sure, you PASTE all logs. If some log exceeds 50,000 characters post limit, split it between couple of replies.
Attached logs won't be reviewed.

Please, observe following rules:
  • Read all of my instructions very carefully. Your mistakes during cleaning process may have very serious consequences, like unbootable computer.
  • If you're stuck, or you're not sure about certain step, always ask before doing anything else.
  • Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those I suggest.
  • Never run more than one scan at a time.
  • Keep updating me regarding your computer behavior, good, or bad.
  • The cleaning process, once started, has to be completed. Even if your computer appears to act better, it may still be infected. Once the computer is totally clean, I'll certainly let you know.
  • If you leave the topic without explanation in the middle of a cleaning process, you may not be eligible to receive any more help in malware removal forum.
  • I close my topics if you have not replied in 5 days. If you need more time, simply let me know. If I closed your topic and you need it to be reopened, simply PM me.

======================================================================

State your computer issues.

You have to post everything right here in this topic.
I don't need HJT log.
We don't use HJT anymore.

Thanks

Hello its just in my Control Panel iN display Properies in my desktop backgrounds list ther are the following entries SwSys1 & SwSys2 and when i click on them my desktop just tutn s a Blank Blue and i then reset my background agin and all is ok, I just want to lnow What these entries are and can they be deleted and if so can you direct me how to do same Thank Jon

Thanks

What are SwSys1 & SwSy2 which are in my desktop backgrounds list , What are these entries and how do i delete them Thanks J

Could be, could be not something malicious.
We won't know until you follow instructions from my reply #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back