Port forwarding through DSL Bridge/Router to Wireless Router

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently added a Linksys WRT310N Wireless-N router to my home network and can no longer access my web/ftp server from outside the local network. Previously, I was running a ZyXEL EQ-66HW ADSL gateway in router mode as a hub and wireless AP. With the ZyXEL running by itself, I had no problem running XAMPP (Apache/FileZilla/etc..) on my internal server with a dynamic/DHCP ip address from my ISP. Problem was that I needed wireless-n and the ZyXEL only went up to G. So I put the ZyXEL in bridge-mode, turned off its wireless and DHCP and connected the Linksys as a router/firewall/AP. So far, no problem - bridge works, Linksys gets the external DHCP address, internal network gets its subnet from the router and the wireless is up. No problems routing internal to external - everything external to internal times-out. I can ping my ISP/DHCP external address, however. So it seems to me it a firewall problem. I tried forwarding my main ports 80/20-21 and opening the same on my COMODO personal firewall. No luck. I turned on DMZ to my server with COMODO still on, nothing. Disabled software firewall and tried both regular forwarding and DMZ. Still nothing. Help? I had the same problem before with the Linksys when it was using a cable-modem. Also, I was using AVG firewall before when it worked - I have newly switched to the COMODO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back