Random BSOD on Win7 0x50

Hi,

I'm having this trouble and have no idea what seems to be the problem.
I'm keep getting BSOD "Page_Foult_in_nonpaged_area 0x00000050(0xFFC00380, 0x00000001, 0x9A75B2E3, 0x00000000)". Reinstaling OS is not helping. Actualy now I can instal only win7, becouse when trying to instal win XP it throws some errors and after completing installation I can't instal any drivers. No such problem apears with Win7. There is no any new hardware. I'm attaching few minidumps I hope it will be useful. Any ideas what could be causing this? Thank you.

Best wishes, Paulius

Attachments

• 032511-16218-01.zip
    19 KB · Views: 1
  • 032111-16421-01.zip
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
HaRa, I read your dumps but nothing definitive was cited. Do you have anymore recent ones since your last post? If so please zip them together in one Zip file. Thanks.

I believe we have better luck this time around. What version of ESET security are you running?

Though the following drivers were not cited as the specific problem eamon.sys was noted as not being anble to load. This belongs to your NOD32 (I run NOD32 as well). The NOD32 driver ekrn.sys was also noted within the second minidump.

One other driver of note is boincmgr.exe which belongs to the software Berkeley Open Infrastructuring for Networking Computers.

It is possible that these softwares are conflicting or possibly an infection. I would run a security scan first and if you don't find anything then uninstall and reinstall NOD32 to see if it brings stability or update it. A third possibility is to uninstall the Berkeley software and see if that brings stability.

* Keep us updated.

I have instaled BOINC and then i have uninstaled it becouse i had BS after it started.. So i think I cant use it... atleast with system i have... I have replaced NOD with Avast, but nothing changed, so I don't really think it have influence on the issue.. :) Thats sad! :) I have IT degree and this pc makes me wonder WTF! ;)))

I wonder if you have any BIONIC drivers still installed. There may be remnants left behind and they may be attempting to engage resulting in system issues.

Back