Random BSOD Windows 7

tosser1

Hello,
I am experiencing a semi-random (roughly once a week) BSOD on my Windows 7 (x64) PC. I have gone through the drivers, ran Memtest, renewed pagefile, uninstalled new programs, and virus swept.
Using Blue Screen Viewer I see different drivers supposedly causing the problem (mostly ndis.sys) If someone could review these dumps that would be wonderful as I'm at a loss...
THANK YOU
Andy

Attachments

• New WinRAR ZIP archive.zip
    74.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 5
As per all three minidump files your issue is with Atheros Ethernet Controller driver L1e62x64.sys.

Go to your system's manufacture's website, find you exact model and update to the latest ethernet controller drivers.

Thanks, I did what you said (...previously I had gone through all the devices in Device Manager and checked the drivers, each one "Search automatically for updated driver", and each one said "Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date"...so is that Windows feature just ineffective?) I will report back in a week or so that hopefully all is resolved...
(One last thing - I noticed that that device is sharing an IRQ assignment with another device - is that a problem and will I be able to change by disabling/enabling the device?)
Thank you very much for your time, I appreciate it.

Hi, I was waiting 10 days to post that the problem was resolved but alas, 9 days on and it happened again... hopefully this dump can shed some light on it...
Thank You

Attachments

• 092611-25490-01.zip
    26.1 KB · Views: 2
Back