Random bsods, I upped minidumps and my belarc profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey could somebody look at my minidumps for me? I ran memtest over night with no errors, the crashes are all different I have reseated ram, removed one stick and tried in both slots then removed that stick and tried the other in both slots with the same results. nothing over clocked cleaned my case out reseated vid card and made sure all cables were snug I'm out of ideas short of buying new parts. I have no known goods to fall back on because this is my first pci-e rig. thanks

I did not have time to sift through all your information... very complete! Thanks!
I did note, you are running XP SP3

Some of your Errors are summarized below... Suggestions at the bottom.

KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000008e)
This is a very common bugcheck.
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x8E
PROCESS_NAME: GoogleUpdate.ex
IMAGE_NAME: sr.sys

Debugging Details: EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".
PROCESS_NAME: services.exe

Debugging Details: EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".
PROCESS_NAME: explorer.exe
IMAGE_NAME: win32k.sys

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
PROCESS_NAME: lotroclient.exe
IMAGE_NAME: ha20x2k.sys

BAD_POOL_HEADER (19)
The pool is already corrupt at the time of the current request. This may or may not be due to the caller. The internal pool links must be walked to figure out a possible cause of the problem, and then special pool applied to the suspect tags or the driver verifier to a suspect driver.
PROCESS_NAME: pidgin.exe

One of your faulting processes is lotroclient.exe - a game... resource intensive.
One of your faulting processes was an IM client.
One was sr.sys ... which is system restore.
Other pointers are not very helpful (yet).

You say that
1. MEMTEST tested good.
2. nothing over clocked

Have you considered the possibility of Malware/Virus?
If you think this could be a possibility, then check...https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/.
Be sure to follow all the steps carefully.

I only looked at the most recent dumps.
Route44 or others may have additional suggestions, if I overlooked something, or if they find something in other dumps...
I will try to come back and look at this further sometime tomorrow.

Next Day - Further Review of Hardware / Software Report (Belarc)
I notice that you do have Spybot, but I am not seeing your Firewall or AV software.
These are crucial pieces for maintaining a healthy system when connected to the Web.
Unfortunately I see you are also running a Torrent (Filesharing) package. This software will open a hole through your firewall, and leave you fully exposed to whatever nasities are running on those with whom you are sharing files. This means that Filesharing programs introduce a constant threat to your security and stability. Please look at other threads here on Filesharing...

Because you are running torrent software, I would strongly recommend the 8 steps, (link noted above).
Especially since I do not see your av or firewall listed in the Belarc report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back