Random BSODs when playing a game

Ponder

I've been getting tons and tons of BSODs while playing Battlefield 3 lately. The pattern that follows is that I manage to perhaps play 1 full match but at the 2nd match it just goes to bluescreen at a random point. I reinstalled drivers and all that but the problem still persists. Otherwise the machine is as stable as it could be.

I haven't checked what my temps rise on the CPU but GPU stays within reason

Memtest showed no errors

CPU: AMD Phenom II 965BE @ 3.6ghz
Motherboard: Asus M4A88T-EVO
Ram Speed, size and #sticks: 4x 2gb DDR3 1600mhz
GPU: GTX570
PSU (do not leave this out): Corsair HX650W

Minidumps uploaded..

Attachments

• Minidumps.zip
    340.8 KB · Views: 6
I downloaded it, they are there just in a few subfolders for some reason. If it says there is nothing, change the file extension to .rar, it wouldn't allow me to upload that so I just renamed it .zip.

Actually I tested my CPU yesterday and the temps got awfully high, I hadn't counted on summer heats. Luckily I had a better aftermarket cooler which I just now installed and I'm gonna test that now.

Well the frequency of the bluescreens went down but I just had one again.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1035

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: fe
BCP1: 0000000000000006
BCP2: FFFFFA8007BA10D0
BCP3: 000000006F6D7455
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension... Select all the files with a .dmp and right-click on them. Choose send to a compressed(zipped)folder and upload that folder to here

All kinds of issues:
USBport.sys
Nvidia drivers
Memory
Any yellow exclamation points in the device manager? Are you over-clocking? Is Windows fully updated including all optional updates?

I only have mild 0.2ghz overclock on the CPU and occasionally I OC my card.

I had Atitool exclamation and removed that but there is also Universal Serial Bus Controller with exclamation mark. I have nothing extra plugged in either.

Edit: I tried to uninstall the USB device but on reboot it's back

It says Location PCI bus 3, device 0, function 0 and gives error code 28 - The Drivers for this device are not installed.

Now my GPU is occasionally just crashing battlefield 3 with even stock clocks by freezing the image for a few seconds and the fan goes to minimum and comes back in a while. I see no artifacting though.

Is my GPU dying here or what?

system service exception BSOD now

Please can anyone help me? This is driving me nuts and I can't really play BF3 much at all.

Back