Random turn offs

I just recently built me a new desktop and for the first couple of days upon installing win7 64bit, it was fine. Did a 15hr system test and all went fine. Had it running for a good 4-8 hours a day. But then 5days ago I've been getting random turn offs out of nowhere. Crashes can occur right after boot up or maybe 15min after while I'm watching a movie, or even 2hours later while working.

I've installed the latest BIOS for my mobo.
I've installed Rivatuner and tweeked my gpu fan speed up. (Now idles @ 45-48'C)
I don't think it's a heat problem cause I have 5 fans (3 intake and 2 exhaust).
I ran both CPUID HWMonitor and speedfan, they're both detecting a TMPIN2 at 127'C. Read somewhere it's a dead sensor. Should I be worried about this?

Here are my pc specs:
amd phenom II x2 555 BE (Idles @ 30'C)
ecs a790gxm-ad3 BE
inno3d gts 250 1gb 256bit (Idles @ 45-48'C)
4x 2gb kingston ram
liteon 24x dvdrw
samsung 1tb hd
windows7 64bit Home premium
600w thermaltake PSU

The system is not connected to the internet btw.

Anything else I'm missing?

BTW, problem started when I attempted to install Britannica encyclopedia, 1st crash occurred. Tried to install it again and I failed because of installer problems, but then again maybe it was just me and my ignorance. Skipped Britannica and installed wings3d. Was successful, then 3-5mins later the 2nd crash occurred. Installed Maya9 and 5-8mins later, 3rd crash occurred.

It's been going on for about a week now. Random turn offs everywhere. Can I get some help?

Kingston makes great memory but your symptoms sound like the issue could be either faulty memory or wrong memory voltage. Have you tested for either?

Back