TechSpot

Rate this rig please

By TechGamer
May 16, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Well im getting an upgrade soon since My pc is still with a rusty old pentium 4 + an agp gfx card

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    what Fps/games will I be able to play effectively with this new rig

Intel Dual Core G620 2.60GHz Socket 1155

Asus P8H61-M LE/USB3 S1155/DDR3/SATA2/uATX Mainboard

Gfx:Chipset IntelĀ® H61(B3)

Most games I play are Runescape/Leauge of legends/World of Warcraft/

And if I ever have to change to a graphics card Which one would siut best my Processor + Motherboard.

1 Last thing is my motherboard compatible with the Cpu I Checked from A site they are a bundle together Though I checked in some lists and I dont recon I Have seen that Proccesor there.
    Ty
  2. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,980   +1,488

I'd give it 4 out of 5 star rating, if you could possibly get an i3 or greater instead of the Pentium G620.

To answer your question, yes the G620 is compatible with LGA1155 motherboards.
  3. slh28

slh28 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,925   +170

You need a dedicated graphics card to play most games (except Runescape maybe). Any modern PCIe graphics card will work with your setup, just depends on your budget...
  4. TechGamer

TechGamer TS Booster Topic Starter Posts: 414   +34

Anyways Depending The Budget I Need a good Gfx Card which wont be Any Bottleneck to the Pc suggest any for the 70-120$ budget
  5. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 12,142   +31

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.