Reboot during games and watching movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!I'm new here so first of all great work!

Now.I have a problem!When i play games like neverwinter nights2, titan quest and generally "new" games my system reboots. Sometimes this happens even when i watch movies!Please help me.I'm that close to breakdown!

I enclose the necessary files.

My machine:
gigabyte 8ipe1000
HT CPU @2,6GHz
2x512, 2x256 ram double channel
120gb WD
ati radeon 1600 pro
plextor DVD
Plextor DVD rec

I've done all the updates for drivers,formated the hard disk and a memtest.
Nothing special noted concerning my problem

Well i just had a similar problem. Turns out my cpu was overheating. computer shop replaced the heatsink with "3d rocket II cooler". Now I have no dramas:) Hope that helps.

I had no reports...Mine used to just restart. Try checking if it is an overheating issue. Sorry but thats the best i can help you!

You've got a strange bugcheck, and from looking around, it looks to be a problem with the ATI video card drivers. I couldn't find a solution, so the only thing I can suggest is to uninstall the drivers and then reinstall them following the instructions HERE. You can also try googling the error I've marked below.

BugCheck 100000CF, {bfb8f220, 0, bfb8f220, 0}
Probably caused by : ati3duag.dll ( ati3duag+cb220 )

TERMINAL_SERVER_DRIVER_MADE_INCORRECT_MEMORY_REFERENCE <--Google this
A driver has been incorrectly ported to Terminal Server. It is referencing session space addresses from the system process context. Probably from queueing an item to a system worker thread. The broken driver's name is displayed on the screen.

Is there any program with which i can test the mobo and the rest of my hardware and how they co-operate?

Anyway,I did as you proposed and the crash hapenned again but this time the bccode was 1000008e with parameters
1 c000001d
2 804dcaa1
3 a6b2cc78
4 00000000

Any comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back