Reboot while playing WoW and 100% CPU usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirilailai

Hi everyone,

The problem is that when I start the computer it starts with 100% cpu usage then it comes down. If I start playing WoW the cpu is going crazy (100% usage) and then restarts itself...
I read many issues like mine but they all got malware or something. My testes showed none problems....

Several times I even got the BSoD.. (two of them were by enabling/disabling my antivirus program Kaspersky Internet Security 2010)

there are the logs from virus checks ( I couldn't find the MBAM log file) and my configuration:

Attachments

• GMER.log
    62.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Attach.txt
    13 KB · Views: 0
  • DDS.txt
    16.5 KB · Views: 1
  • hijackthis.log
    6.6 KB · Views: 2
  • EverestReportCompSummary.txt
    40.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi everyone,

The problem is that when i start the computer it starts with 100% cpu usage then it comes down. If i start playing WoW the cpu is going crazy (100% usage) and then restarts itself...
I read many issues like mine but they all got malware or something. My testes showed none problems....

Several times i even got the BSoD.. (two of them were by enabling/disabling my antivirus program Kaspersky Internet Security 2010)

there are the logs from virus checks ( i couldn't find the MBAM log file) and my configuration:

This needs to be posted in our Virus and Malware removal forum. Please read the Updated 8 Step sticky first and follow the directions exactly as given.

This needs to be posted in our Virus and Malware removal forum. Please read the Updated 8 Step sticky first and follow the directions exactly as given.

I did the UPDATED 8-step Viruses/Spyware/Malware Preliminary Removal Instructions and the results were No spyware or malware or adware.... and i think that BSOD came up few times this is the right section. My CPU Usage is going max all the time and all viruses checks was unsuccessful...

Thanks Broni. Then what we need are the five most recent minidumps.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

I had 2 minidump files, but i screwed up my video drivers so i had to recover the system to earlier point of time (1 day) and now there are gone :( no dump files in this folder :(

Are you still getting the same problems? Have you received any BSODs? If so please follow the instructions in my previous post.

my cpu usage is always high but i haven't got any BSODs soon....my win totally screwed up and i think to uninstall it :) i hope this will fix the problem....

Before doing a full reinstall try a repair first. There are plenty of online resources that will show you how to do it correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back