Recently-built video editing computer, frequent BSOD / freezing

Hey guys,

i'd appreciate anyone's opinion on this as I recently built a computer for video editing, took on my first assignment, and have recently begun experiencing huge BSOD's and application freezing in the last few days.

The project is due Sunday!

I'm really sort of flying by night on this one, learning as I go. I saw that people posted their associated .dmp files to go along with it but I can't even figure out how to change the permissions to let me attach it.

I feel like this problem really started getting worse after I left the computer to render footage. I came back about an hour later to discover that it had restarted, perhaps as if it had updated. I dunno, I'm just trying to give all the information possible.

Please help a stranger with an unusual problem! I'd be forever indebted if you could help me solve this issue! I can't even save in Premiere Pro without freezing the program. Sometimes when I press the power button Windows doesn't even boot. Something is seriously wrong.

Thanks for your time,

Lee

BCCode: 19
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFF8A002A80CF0
BCP3: FFFFF8A002A80CF0
BCP4: 006500660069006E
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

AMD Phenom II 965
ATI Radeon 4600 series Graphics Card
Asus motherboard

Can you please attach minidump(s) for analysis with your next post? You can find dumps in C:\windows\minidump. Kindly zip them together in a single file in case there are multiple dumps. Regards

Back