Recommendation Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashblingbling

I wanna know whats the best video card i can get at circuit city or best buy for $100 my pc has a AGP slot and my pc has a 240 watt power supply so can somebody help me out , because i really dont know at all ..Thanks

If you can find 6800GT 256mb for $100 I'd recommend that :) Its what I have currently and it runs most games reasonably well at 1024x768 resolution

ATI X1650 Radion.min/256 memory.
But you need a bigger pws.400 minimum,for more then this to perform.
Theres also your monitor to consider.Is it CRT or LCD with DVI-D
connection.The 1650 does.

1. with the psu you mentioned, it is obvious you have an old system. Before buying anything else, consider that it would be wiser to buy or build a new system. throwing money into an ancient or older system is not really a smart move. You can build a very good system for $500 or less and even salvage some old parts.

it is kind of old , can yall recommend me a pc just the tower i dont need a monitor , from like best buy or circuitcity some retail store

Best Buy and CircuitCity are usually ripoffs as far as PCs go. Your best bet would be to order components online and build your own PC. You'd be getting experience and saving money as well. It's your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back