[Resolved] Cannot load shareprice.co.uk in any browser

By steve1711
Mar 29, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Friend uses this website. Was working recently and now will not load. All other sites load OK. Have no firewall blocking site - ran superantispyware and clean. Also Norton 360 gave a clean bill of health. Could router be blocking site - both wirelss dsktop and wireless laptop unable to open site. Tried Chrome ie7 firefox and opera.
  2. Broni

Broni Malware Annihilator Posts: 45,226   +243

Works fine here.
    See, if same thing happens in Safe Mode with Networking.
  3. Bobbye

Bobbye Helper on the Fringe Posts: 16,392   +32

Steve, this really isn't the best forum for that kind of problem- better would be the Windows OS forum.

However, I did load the site successfully with no warnings on Firefox: http://www.shareprice.co.uk/

and Cookies. If you're using a shortcut or bookmark for the site, type what I left in the Address Bar instead. If that works, delete the other shortcuts or bookmarks.Please check the settings in your browsers and make sure the URL hasn't been blocked. I don't think the router would block the site.
  4. steve1711

steve1711 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Many thanks - will try looking at browser settings
  5. Bobbye

Bobbye Helper on the Fringe Posts: 16,392   +32

You're welcome.

Closing this thread. Please post in the Windows OS forum if the problem continues.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.