Inactive Response to "8-step Viruses/Spyware/Malware Removal Instructions"

Status
Not open for further replies.

iye

Hi, I am having a malware problem with my computer and found the 8 step manual, so I decided to give it a try.

So for the first step, I decided to download Avira Free and try it out.
So I downloaded it, installed it and it automatically ran a test..
so viruses were shown and it said to move to quarantine and i did.

then everything closed.
So I clicked on internet exploerer to go back to this manual and it wouldnt let me
Its as if it was deleted because the icon is just a little white box now. I dont know what to do, im freaking out because I dont have internet explorer anymore

please help. :(

Welcome aboard
yahooo.gif

Where are you posting from?

My computer situation has gotten even worse! When i try to turn on my computer, the beginning windows loader keeps loading. It never finishes loading, so i can't even use my computer now. Please help. Much help is appreciated. Thankss :)

We'll try.
I assume, you're using some working computer to post here?

Let's see, if we can look at your computer booting from an external source.

Using good computer, please download OTLPE (filesize 120,9 MB)

• When downloaded double click on OTLPENet.exe and make sure there is a blank CD in your CD drive. This will automatically create a bootable CD.
  • Reboot your bad computer using the boot CD you just created.
    • Note : If you do not know how to set your computer to boot from CD follow the steps here
  • Your system should now display a REATOGO-X-PE desktop.
  • Depending on your type of internet connection, you should be able to get online as well so you can access this topic more easily.
  • Double-click on the OTLPE icon.
  • Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK
  • OTL should now start.
  • Press Run Scan to start the scan.
  • When finished, the file will be saved in drive C:\OTL.txt
  • Copy this file to your USB drive if you do not have internet connection on this system
  • Please post the contents of the OTL.txt file in your reply.

um is there a way to not reboot because I dont want to erase everything on my computer.

Ohh ok. well I got your word on this thenn

well. so I popped the empty cd into my laptop to burn it. idk if it fully worked because it said something failed.

Do you mind checking my log, and giving me an okay to pop it into my bad computer?

Thank you.

Attachments

• ImgBurn.log
    9.3 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back