TechSpot

RIM wants Hulu Plus on the BlackBerry PlayBook

By Emil
Apr 24, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Research In Motion (RIM) is interested in getting Hulu to work on its newly released tablet, the BlackBerry PlayBook. Users shouldn't expect the free version of Hulu on the device, however, but rather Hulu Plus, which gives subscribers an expanded content library in the form of full seasons and more episodes of shows already available on the free version as well as allowing access to the streaming service from more devices.

Read the whole story

2. SSaywell

SSaywell TS Rookie Posts: 39

This will be good news for people that use Hulu, lot of people were upset when they blocked the PlayBook.

Although did give me a chance to create an app that allows Hulu to be used on the BlackBerry, waiting for it to be accepted now :D

3. AnonymousSurfer

AnonymousSurfer TS Enthusiast Posts: 329   +18

I don't know why they even bother, the blackberry tablet is gonna be ****, just like it's phones. They don't have enough depth in their OS and they need to allow the users to do more than just look at email and text...

4. yRaz

yRaz TS Addict Posts: 968   +118

Have you ever used a blackberry? I recently purchased a Windows phone and find myself missing some of my BB features. But I guess what you mean by "do more" is play angry birds and watch youtube.

5. Exactly. Stuff that REAL smartphones are supposed to do.

6. spydercanopus

spydercanopus TS Guru Posts: 802   +87

Windows 7 tablets for the win.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.