TechSpot

Roccat intros Kova[+] gaming mouse

By Jos
Jan 11, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Roccat has announced the successor to its no-frills, true plug-and-play "Kova" gaming mouse – which we featured in our extensive 12-way mouse round up last year. Much like the original model, the Roccat Kova features that an ambidextrous design that gives the same amount of grip to both right- and left-handed users and has been updated with a couple of buttons. All seven buttons plus the mouse wheel can be assigned a multitude of functions but with the new EasyShift button you can double the amount of functions on the Kova in one fell-swoop.

Read the whole story

2. HaMsTeYr

HaMsTeYr TS Maniac Posts: 376

Oooh nice, and it looks sexy too!

3. I doubt Roccat will ever compete Steelseries but the price of this mouse seems to be good.

4. I bought a Kova a couple months ago. For me, it's way too small, I have bigger hands. Also, your ring finger accidentally hits the button on the other side when you try to use the thumb buttons, changing the DPI setting - VERY ANNOYING. Other than that, it's an awesome mouse.

5. AnonymousSurfer

AnonymousSurfer TS Guru Posts: 450   +33

Nice but it will never beat the Razer Naga: Molten Edition!