TechSpot

Roccat intros Kova[+] gaming mouse

By Jos
Jan 11, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Roccat has announced the successor to its no-frills, true plug-and-play "Kova" gaming mouse – which we featured in our extensive 12-way mouse round up last year. Much like the original model, the Roccat Kova features that an ambidextrous design that gives the same amount of grip to both right- and left-handed users and has been updated with a couple of buttons. All seven buttons plus the mouse wheel can be assigned a multitude of functions but with the new EasyShift button you can double the amount of functions on the Kova in one fell-swoop.

Read the whole story

2. HaMsTeYr

HaMsTeYr TS Maniac Posts: 388

Oooh nice, and it looks sexy too!

3. I doubt Roccat will ever compete Steelseries but the price of this mouse seems to be good.

4. I bought a Kova a couple months ago. For me, it's way too small, I have bigger hands. Also, your ring finger accidentally hits the button on the other side when you try to use the thumb buttons, changing the DPI setting - VERY ANNOYING. Other than that, it's an awesome mouse.

5. AnonymousSurfer

AnonymousSurfer TS Enthusiast Posts: 327   +18

Nice but it will never beat the Razer Naga: Molten Edition!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.