TechSpot

Roccat ships $100 Isku FX backlit gaming keyboard

By Matthew
Dec 10, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Roccat has announced the availability of its latest gaming peripheral, the multi-color, macro-laden Isku FX keyboard. Expected to hit shelves later this week for $100 and Є100, the Isku touts in-house features including "Roccat Talk," "Roccat Talk FX" and "Easy Shift"...

Read more

2. captainawesome

captainawesome TS Guru Posts: 414   +42

This board sounds siek. I love the sounds of Talk FX. Obviously it will all come down to compatibility with games. Games like FC3 and Tomb Raider sound ideal for that kinda thing.

I would totally pick one of these up!

3. Ranger1st

Ranger1st TS Enthusiast Posts: 268   +77

My steel series MERC stealth for $64 is still a better keyboard for gaming by far.. too bad the companies cust. service is nil.

4. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,355   +402

And of course, no ergonomic version. Sure wish one of these companies would put out an ergonomic version - I can't stand flat keyboards. :(

5. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,473   +622

The thing looks pretty damn nice. $100 is decent sum, though.

6. Classic Rock

Classic Rock TS Member Posts: 92

You see that empty space that's doing nothing right above the arrow keys? Why in the name of everything tasty in this world don't they put the Delete, End and Pg Down keys back there? I hate the wasd setup and can't use it.

Burty117 likes this.
  7. You guys realize it is absolutely an afront to EU consumers to price it 100Euro, it's 20% more expensive just because it's in Euro.

8. Pan Wah

Pan Wah TS Enthusiast Posts: 134   +27

What awful spelling, obviously it should read "Rocket ships".

Matthew and Zoltan Head like this.
  9. Jbucko

Jbucko TS Rookie Posts: 33

EU companys do this to everyone too. I lived in EU for 3 years, I have no simpathy for this.

10. Marvelous! Reasonable price & looks waay better whatever cheap **** Razer sells.....I'm gonna consider this over Steel series this time.....

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.