TechSpot

Rosewill upgrades gaming case offerings with the Blackhawk-Ultra

By Leeky
Nov 4, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Rosewill announced yesterday the latest addition to its performance and gaming product family, the Blackhawk-Ultra. The firm's latest addition offers the same features that made the original Blackhawk a success,…

Read the whole story

2. fpsgamerJR62

fpsgamerJR62 TS Rookie Posts: 489

I'm a big fan of super tower cases and I hope the guys at Techspot get around to doing a review of this Rosewill case. The case specifications are indeed impressive.

3. spydercanopus

spydercanopus TS Evangelist Posts: 814   +93

If only it had more fans... :p Wish there were more reviews for unique cases.

4. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,270   +91

That's... a lot of fans...

5. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 3,797   +116

Me too. I was considering a Level 10 GT or Raven 3, but having looked into this case whilst doing the article I'm seriously interested in it now. That top mounted SATA dock would come in some bloody handy when recovering client disk images.

Normally I wouldn't even consider Rosewill, but this case pretty much offers everything I could need in a case - especially the 10 disk capacity.

6. amstech

amstech TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 1,457   +606

Like the Level 10 GT and other cases of this nature they are built well and look nice, but offer no substantial improvement in actual cooling.
    I like the clean install/no wires look of the newer cases but if going air-cooled get a functional case, not a pretty boy.

7. lmike6453

lmike6453 TS Enthusiast Posts: 100   +6

Pshhh try having an antec twelve-hundred case to clean for the past 3 years your computer is your room air filter