TechSpot

Run-time error

By Maurice
Jul 17, 2004
  1. I sometimes get a notice; "A run-time error has occured, do you wish to de-bug, no/yes" it seem s to happen when I go to another part of the site I'm on.
    Can someone explain please? when I click on "no", sometimes it will carry on, & shift to the area I was going to, other times it won't accept no, so, on clicking yes, I'm on a screen, obviously to do with debugging, but I am at a loss, & abandon the procedure I was on.
    Am I wrong not to de-bug, & if so, how do I do it, when I'm transferred to that screen?

Maurice

2. RealBlackStuff

RealBlackStuff TS Rookie Posts: 8,165

Assuming this happens when you are in Internet Explorer, click on Tools (at the top of the screen), select Internet Options, click the tab Advanced.
    Place a tick in the box before "Disable Script Debugging". Click OK, then exit Internet Explorer. When you into it again, this should no longer be happening.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.