Status
Not open for further replies.

sirishy2k

Whenever i run some of the programs on my computer i get this error

Runtime Error !

Program C:\Program Files\. . .

R6002
-floating point support not loaded

today i got another problem , it says some DEP. . .

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: Uv4.exe
Application Version: 4.0.1.0
Application Timestamp: 4ae18d3a
Fault Module Name: StackHash_f548
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Offset: 0202aba1
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Data: 00000008
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: f548
Additional Information 2: 894a84b31200279617d66863d19d630f
Additional Information 3: 9eec
Additional Information 4: 0a860441ed090f5b7544d7630c92dccc

Read our privacy statement:
go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

Note:I am getting these errors even after formatting my computer please help!

Go Start>Run ("Start Search" in Vista), type in:
sfc /scannow
Click OK (hold CTRL, and SHIFT, hit Enter in Vista).
Have Windows CD/DVD handy (with Vista, most likely, you won't need it).

When an application uses the scanf() function to read a floating-point value from the console into an uninitialized "float" type global variable, an R6002 "floating-point format support not loaded" error occurs. This error also occurs when any formatted input routine is used to read a value.

Are you using MS Visual Studio by any chance?

Press Ctrl + Alt + Del and open Task Manager
In Process tab check if there is any entry of these: winReg.exe or YAHA.J

well I guess then some of the registry keys are corrupted or damaged. However, download this tool and run it to fix the error, once done please let us know whether it fixed the issue or not.

Also I'd like you to follow 8-steps guide and post its logs here as well. Because I think something has damaged your system's registry and it would be highly recommended to ensure its totally clean.

Ok, then please follow the 8-steps guide i recommended and post the logs here. I've found couple of references which say this can be caused by an infection. Hence, it would be prudent to take that line and see if we can fix it.

Ok buddy here are the 3 logs

Attachments

• super_antispy.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 22
  • mbam-log-2010-02-13 (16-00-40).txt
    852 bytes · Views: 7
  • hijackthis.log
    10.2 KB · Views: 7
1. Run SuperAntiSpyware again and clean these out:

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Users\sirish\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\sirish@content.yieldmanager[3].txt
C:\Users\sirish\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\sirish@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
C:\Users\sirish\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\sirish@atdmt[1].txt
C:\Users\sirish\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\sirish@content.yieldmanager[2].txt
C:\Users\sirish\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\sirish@collective-media[1].txt
C:\Users\sirish\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\sirish@doubleclick[1].txt
C:\Users\sirish\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\sirish@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt

2. Get rid of Adobe Reader 8 by going to Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs and uninstalling it; if you want to use Adobe Acrobat Reader in future, just go to their site and get the latest version.

3. I'll recommend getting rid of Zone Alarm and instead switching to Comodo Personal Firewall or Outpost. However, doing so will need bit of learning and patience.

Now, please do one more thing, whenever you open a program you are telling that you get that R6002 - floating point support not loaded error.

Can you please go to:

1. Control Panel
2. Administrative Tools
3. Event Viewer

Check the event viewer logs and see what details has been recorded about that event; with Event ID / other details such as what is causing it.

Lastly, download GetSystemInfo, install/run it; it will create a zip format log file; you just need to submit that file on their site by clicking on Browse and getting to your log file. Once you do that, it will go through your logs and present you with a report; let me know if it find anything suspicious/bad/damaged on your system.

how can i find the event id?
and minidump would be helpful i think but those are not getting generated i tried everything . . .

Yes I have gone through your other thread about it. Here is an illustration for you to find the Event ID and other details. Look at the bottom pane of event viewer window; it contains various details including Event ID, Time, Source etc. and in the window above that pane; there is a details tab as well. Lastly, I've edited my previous post and added a little paragraph at the end; please re-read it.

Attachments

• eventviewer.jpg
    eventviewer.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 4
HERE ARE THE LOGS:-
UNKNOW OBJECTS:-

C:\Users\sirish\AppData\Local\Temp\021310152847\ [1]
=> C:\Users\sirish\AppData\Local\Temp\021310152847\V90Check.dll

C:\Users\sirish\AppData\Local\Temp\NERO1003370\ [1]
=> C:\Users\sirish\AppData\Local\Temp\NERO1003370\Toolbar.exe

C:\Users\sirish\AppData\Local\Temp\{AC76BA86-1033-F400-7760-000000000003}\ [1]
=> C:\Users\sirish\AppData\Local\Temp\{AC76BA86-1033-F400-7760-000000000003}\RunTime.msi

UNTRUSTED OBJECTS:-

pOSSIBLE INCONMPATIABLE SOFTWARES:-

=> Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus => Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
=> SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition

Running processes

=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe" - AntiVir Desktop
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe" /min /nosplash /setupstart - AntiVir Desktop
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe" - AntiVir Desktop
=> Filename C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" - SUPERAntiSpyware
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide - Windows Defender

Drivers started in ...

avgnt.exe [11]
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\cclib.dll - AntiVir Desktop
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\ccgen.dll - AntiVir Desktop
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\ccgenrc.dll - AntiVir Desktop
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\ccguard.dll - AntiVir Desktop
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\ccgrdrc.dll - AntiVir Desktop
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avipc.dll - AntiVir Workstation
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\ccupdate.dll - AntiVir Desktop
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\ccupdrc.dll - AntiVir Desktop
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\cclic.dll - AntiVir Desktop
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\cclicrc.dll - AntiVir Desktop
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\ccmsg.dll - AntiVir Desktop

firefox.exe [1]
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpOAV.dll - Windows Defender

SUPERAntiSpyware.exe [3]
=> Filename C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\deupx.dll - deupx DLL
=> Filename C:\Users\sirish\AppData\Roaming\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\UIREPAIR.DLL -
=> Filename C:\Users\sirish\AppData\Roaming\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\SD10005.dll -

MSASCui.exe [3]
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpClient.dll - Windows Defender
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpRes.dll - Windows Defender
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpRtMon.dll - Windows Defender

utorrent.exe [1]
=> Filename C:\Windows\System32\FirewallAPI.dll - Microsoft� Windows� Operating System

explorer.exe [4]
=> Filename C:\Windows\System32\FirewallAPI.dll - Microsoft� Windows� Operating System
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamext.dll - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
=> Filename C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCTXMN.DLL - SUPERAntiSpyware Context Menu Extension
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\shlext.dll - AntiVir Desktop

Runned services

=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe - AntiVir Desktop
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe - AntiVir Desktop

Running drivers

=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys - AntiVir
=> Filename C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avgntflt.sys - AntiVir Workstation
=> Filename C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avipbb.sys -
=> Filename C:\Windows\System32\drivers\GenericMount.sys - Symantec Generic Mount Driver Development Edition
=> Filename C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys - SUPERAntiSpyware
=> Filename C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS - SUPERAntiSpyware
=> Filename C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS - SUPERAntiSpyware
=> Filename C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys -
=> Filename C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vproeventmonitor.sys - Symantec Event Monitors Driver Development Edition

Registry

_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [1]
=> Filename C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe - SUPERAntiSpyware

_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [2]
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe - Windows Defender
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe - AntiVir Desktop

_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce [1]
=> Filename C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

POSSIBLE INFECTED OBJECTS:-

Here is my GSI file to be submitted to the site. . .
buddy this site is gr8 is der any site like this to check the hardware problems also??
So far der were no probs with software thing I think we should check the hardware..

Attachments

• GetSystemInfo_BULLHOUND_sirish_2010_02_13_18_31_46.zip
    161 KB · Views: 2
i was not able to find about that floating point error but i got the details related to keil u4

here it is:
Faulting application Uv4.exe, version 4.0.1.0, time stamp 0x4ae18d3a, faulting module Uv4.exe, version 4.0.1.0, time stamp 0x4ae18d3a, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x003998cd, process id 0x1310, application start time 0x01caacb07b542e52.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back