Samsung teaser video says something new is coming at CES 2013

By Shawn Knight
Dec 11, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Samsung recently posted a teaser video on their YouTube page for an upcoming product that will be announced at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas in January. The video doesn't reveal anything particular but many believe we'll see the...

Read more
  2. Kneep

Kneep Newcomer, in training Posts: 40

I think it might be something bigger than a handset :)
  3. lipe123

lipe123 TechSpot Guru Posts: 408   +73

If they really wanted to do something interesting they would make a smartphone/device thats triangular (or something stupid) instead of square and patent it.

Then maybe at least they will get less lawsuits from apple. :p
    p51d007 likes this.
  4. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 939   +82

I usually go with the absurd when it's left open and vague like that. "Something New" - means this is a cell phone for your fetus. That's right, no longer do we have to wait until our children are born before we can talk to them. Now, with this new stick-on cell phone, your unborn babies can call you, ask for more pickles and ice cream, and tell Daddy to stop laughing so loud! One Samsung beta test technician said, it really helped his family determine the delivery due date with-in a few hours. It was the best invention ever.
    p51d007 likes this.
  5. I heard though the rumor mill that it was a cell phone shaped like a suppository since this is what most people speak out of anyway.
  6. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,385   +607

These replies are good, haha.

My vague guess is that it's a Win8 tablet.

..My very-unlikely-but-worth-mentioning-just-to-be-a-hipster guess is that it's a smaller Win8 version of PixelSense.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.