Say what now?

Better hurry, limited seats are available

BTW...
YouTube1.jpg

Talking of New Zealand...
Fun fact: Our geographically challenged nation seems to have the dubious honour of donating it's name to AMD's upcoming dual-GPU part.
southernislands-nc.jpg

[XtremeSystems forum]

What the hell is that about?
I probably spared you the anguish of watching Michelle Bachmann revising history...or just not knowing what she is talking about. She also happens to be from Minnesota.....hey Michelle....get off my side!

Fortunately, I think enough people realize she's off her rocker that there is no way she could get elected to president. To get elected, she has to appeal to the average voter, and I think she's far too out there to do that.

Fortunately, I think enough people realize she's off her rocker that there is no way she could get elected to president. To get elected, she has to appeal to the average voter, and I think she's far to out there to do that.

I hope you're right, but the higher ups think she's a good candidate (god knows why) I do think as she keeps talking, her credibility will go down. Scary thought though ey?

Fortunately, I think enough people realize she's off her rocker that there is no way she could get elected to president. To get elected, she has to appeal to the average voter, and I think she's far too out there to do that.
Have you ever heard of Sarah Palin? She's an imbecile. A saggy a** stuffed in an straight skirt, with a voice like a dentist's drill. Her teenage kid had a kid, now she's an "activist". I call that a "hypocrite", or perhaps just another skank. But hell, people seem to be buying their books. You can't really have too much reading material suitable for the 5th grade intellect, now can you? The more mistakes Obama makes, the more likely you'll have a much less pleasant Republican in the White House next election.

The electorate is a conglomeration of imbeciles, the likes of which has never been seen before. They elected the retarded Bush child didn't they?

Keep in mind that you need far right Republicans, to make the moderates look like a good alternative. I'd say that's the plan here.

Have you ever heard of Sarah Palin? She's an imbecile. A saggy a** stuffed in an straight skirt, with a voice like a dentist's drill.

I always thought her voice and appearance is like a jail warden of women's prison. Or the way she put make up on, she looks like an 'adult' entertainment star (I hope that came out right lol).

TBH except for different face, there is absolutely no difference between republicans and democrats. They all do what they got to do i.e. serve 'special interests'. After all, that is where all the money is.

@DBZ
I saw that yesterday, and I wasn't sure about it's authenticity. But I think they would have been better off calling it 'Kiwi'.

I always thought her voice and appearance is like a jail warden of women's prison. Or the way she put make up on, she looks like an 'adult' entertainment star (I hope that came out right lol).
All I know is she has probably the most annoying nasal nag I've ever heard.

As to her "adult entertainment" potential, I already have a video of somebody who looks just like her.

It's pretty tame stuff though, as it doesn't contain my fantasy of watching her, (Sarah Palin), getting blasted in the a**.

Propriety, (and forum rules), prevent me from linking this for you. Sorry.

All I know is she has probably the most annoying nasal nag I've ever heard.

As to her "adult entertainment" potential, I already have a video of somebody who looks just like her.

It's pretty tame stuff though, as it doesn't contain my fantasy of watching her, (Sarah Palin), getting blasted in the a**.

Propriety, (and forum rules), prevent me from linking this for you. Sorry.

Yikes! can you imagine that nasal cadence while she....nevermind.

But I think they would have been better off calling it 'Kiwi'.
I'm not sure of the merits of AMD naming it's enthusiast level graphics after a shy, flightless bird that's too stupid to avoid it's own extinction without human intervention- although if they would go with that naming convention then maybe the performance segment could be named Sarah Palin (she's a blastin', but its SFW....just not safe to around her)

I am not too sure about naming performance segment GPUs as Sarah Palin ...... mainly because apparently she looks like an 'adult entertainer' as I mentioned in my previous post.

However, may be they can call it 'Schwarzenegger' ?

Schwarzenegger would be the card that that attracts arbitrary state tax, and once you order the card you get an IOU from AMD instead?

Back