SE-Explorer 0.0.28.555

Status
Not open for further replies.

se-soft

New version of SE-Explorer (0.0.28.555) is published with following changes:

• File Manager, Media Player, Font View, Properties View and Web Browser are dramatically improved
  • Added support of PSD, PCX, TGA, RAS, PPM, PGM and PBM file formats to Picture View
  • File Compare window is added for quick text files comparison
  • ID3 tags are now supported in Media Player and Properties View
  • Hotkeys for most useful commands are added
  • Many interface improvements are done: skins, better tabs management, customization, etc.
  • User requested features are implemented
SE-Explorer is absolutely free for personal use. No registration or activation is required

Publisher: SE-SOFT.COM

Another update? I don't see any feedback on your 5 posts here. for this product Looks like it must be heavy with all those extras!

Another media player, another picture viewer, another PDF Reader, another text viewer, another browser,etc. Most users are already carrying around multiple media players, picture viewers, id Adobe- a bloated PDF reader, already have WordPad, Notepad and so on within the operating system.

I found a lengthy review of this file manager here:
http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/SEExplorer/1215802773/1

I notice that the only posts you have here are the 5 for this software.

2 Bobbye

First of all thank you for your response. Try to explain my thoughts...

1. The application was improved and the post is related to the fact, that the new version of the program is ready for download. Of course this post is only for those who interested in such kind of application or already use previous version.

2. No feedback is expected in this forum because there is a special "feedback panel" on SE-SOFT.COM and in all SE-SOFT's applications.

3. Of course there are so many media players, file managers, pdf viewers, etc. SE-Explorer is (a) free (b) portable (c) single viewer for many formats and single application for many tasks (d) it has quite simple interface.

The application was improved and the post is related to the fact

se-soft, we do not need an update or new thread on every version change of your program
Otherwise this board would be full of every other program update (ie Antivirus software, spyware software, etc etc etc)

By continually making a new thread for every version change could in fact allow thousands and thousands of similar threads on multitudes of programs that fully change revision. ie Programs update revisions happens every day, on multitudes of programs across the Net.

We don't require any more program update revisions, even if the application has completely changed. Because when someone does in fact search for SE-Explorer, they are presently going to get multiple threads, of which they may (and probably will) get the wrong info.

Note: The only major update that is worth talking about is things like Windows versions or Service Packs (and possibly a few other well known and highly relevant applications like Office or Adobe or something like that)

No more of these new threads on revision updates, otherwise you are in effect causing users not to get it (I don't want it already) This is the mindset of people, too much is just too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back