Sigh, college girl needs help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ally J.

Hi I'm a new poster here so forgive me for my ignorance if this is in the wrong forum. Also, I am not a troll or anything like that, I've browsed these forums occasionally whenever I need to have a question solved and ya'll sound like some informed people so maybe you can help me....

My problem is as such, I was taking a final exam at university using their exam program(shuts out all info) and the exam program creates backup copies... Anyways halfway through the exam my computer crashed and I had to finish in blue book... The thing is they couldnt pull up my exam afterwards because they didnt have the software available or something like that. I made changes to the exam. I screwed up. They have my A+ paper but want to compare it to the lastbackup copy saved on my PC(all backups are saved client side not server side). If they access my computer, I will be caught and I will be expelled and the last 9 months of all my hard work and my life will be ruined. I know I made a mistake so please dont judge me for this I just need advice...

1-What is the best way to FRY my computer? I cannot let it power on tomorrow when they put their charger into my computer to try to turn it on?

2-What is a good replacement computer to play dota2? ^_^ (girl likes to play some games lol :)) maybe thats why I screwed up my exam but sighhh I am so nervous right now, I need help badly please offer me advice... I cannot just reformat my hard drive, it would be too obvious. They know I had preexisting problems but still want to see the PC-- I just cant let it power up. they will likely make me retake exam but that's better than explusion.

Lol ok, well I would help you but your going to have to wait for about 1 hour and a half(until I get home), im at school and I was double checking I got the code right and an administrator just freaking took control of my mouse and shut off my computer :/ I should've used tor. Guess code for deleting hard drive triggered some alarms.

I play DOta 2 and WoW (not as much WoW though) and a little black ops ^_^

Um, I cannot just remove the RAM because they are computer technicians. they arent *****s, they will know whats up if I do something that simplistic.

Honestly there are privacy issues though so I dont think they have the right to take my computer in but they could prob open it infront of me and try to work on it I think ? idk, this comp is a piece of **** now. my usb ports dont work and I was going to buy a new one anyways

Ok I playe Dota as well, amnesia and blackops and mw3 is my favorite.
So here is what you tell them, when you were browsing you downloaded something and you think it had a virus on it and it deleted your hard drive, I have a website and I can attach some simple command to a download in case they want to check it out.

I dont think that would work either.. like I literally need to destroy the CPU and motherboard (AFTER REFORMATTING) incase they can like extract my hard drive... they send out email that says: WARNING EXAM NOT SUBMITTED---DO NOT ALTER ANY COMPUTER FILES........ lol.... so it needs to be hardware malfunction

Anything you do will seem suspicious. Due to the fact that when you come under review your computer is damaged / nonfunctional. You could go in your registry and start messing up values. You could format the HDD. There are all sorts of things you could do. Just don't use the 'Virus deleted my HDD story'. That will make no sense.

If you destroyed your MOBO or CPU. I'm sure they'd just take your HDD and hook it up to another machine >__>.

Well im backing up my hard drive now, then I plan to reformat, then hopefully fry cpu and somehow corrupt harddrive.. lol this sounds so devious but you dont understand, I made such a dumb mistake, I changed literally like 5 lines on a 900 word exam....

the only thing I have going is that my charger died during exam... then they didnt have one so they sent me to buy one... I'm thinking I can pull some sort of "defective charger" fried CPU excuse... I just need it to not turn on, and also damage harddrivei ncase they try some crazy **** and extract hard drive... I DOUBT they will go this far, will likely make me retake or just let me keep as submitted... they are the ones who screwed up, I wanted to submit it at the time but they didnt have a charger for me to use..

Also I had already filed like 20 reports with them for various other problems(cant connect to their network etc.) so I have some cards in my favor too

Because they already know I have it.. We have been in back and forth convo since my laptop crashed between exam and the present... after I submitted it they were like wait were you able to type? I foolishly said yes so now they want to compare the two files(submitted one) with the backup one(on my hard drive)

They think currently, I just have a laptop that is dead from no battery power, I told them I borrowed a charger @ best buy submitted exam than shut down pc

I said because my charger got stolen and laptop was old I planned to buy a new one but they still want to see my old laptop to open it up and compare the files

Because my laptop died at 1030 am( exam starts at 9) then I wrote the other half in blue book... They had no charger so they wanted me to get get one. I went at got one and charged my computer and the exam popped backup and I was able to type still so I altered my answer then submitted it. They want to see the backup copy created at 1030am to compare to the one I submitted later the evening at 8pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back