Stargate

Well, Not at First.........!

Both of these series had been inaccessible to me until recently. I think it was the time slot and the commercials. However, I just rented seasons 9 & 10 and enjoyed them thoroughly, in large part due to Ben Browder and Claudia Black. I'm a big Farscape fan also.
The part that I most enjoyed was the serial blasphemy, since the issue of the "Ori" was so very obviously a broadside at "creationism" and the militant manner in which Christianity was inflicted on the rest of the world.
I might try a couple of other seasons in the future, but Browder and Black were a really strong draw.

you should definitely get some of the older seasons because my favorite person on the show is Richard Dean Anderson (Jack O'Neill) and ever seance he left it hasn't been as good but it has still been awesome. the first ones were not the best in my opinion because it was a little bit corny by comparison but umm i think after 2000 or maybe 2001 it just kept getting better! i think Richard Dean Anderson was just hilarious! especially when he negotiated with the goa'uld like ball.

Atlantis is just as awesome awesome but one thing that i thought was hilarious was that when i was looking on amazon to see how much all the seasons of sg1 would cost i scrolled down and saw (Elisabeth Weir action figure) it was pretty funny! i looked again but all i could find this time was (Stargate Atlantis Series 2 Action Figure Dr. Rodney McKay) its still pretty funny!

yes he did along with that bald guy from the nsa or was it some other organization? anyway that bald guy was also on startreck voyager and umm now hes the head of the Atlantis team but if we are lucky Richard Dean Anderson will become the leader of the Atlantis team.

I just never got into it. I liked it when i was 10, but now its just a "epic si-fi drama" and if you miss a episode, you'll be like "WTF?" For the rest of the season.

The Doctor......?

yes he did along with that bald guy from the nsa or was it some other organization? anyway that bald guy was also on startreck voyager and umm now hes the head of the Atlantis team but if we are lucky Richard Dean Anderson will become the leader of the Atlantis team.
We are talking Robert Picardo, the holographic doctor from StarTrek Voyager, aren't we?
He plays Richard Woolsey
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000585/

Coincidentally, Mr. Picardo was born and educated in my home town, Philly.

I happen to be a rather big Stargate Fan I have seen all of the original series though since I am without Cable currently I am unable to watch the latest SG: Atlantis episodes, though I have seen seasons 1-4 i believe of Atlantis

Own all of Stargate SG-1 though 10 seasons and the 2 movies

Have yet to find the animated series they made some years back, Stargate: Infinity I believe it was called

omg I love stargate. anything stargate. don't know about the new universe thing but we'll see. haven't heard yet what's going on with the stargate atlantis movie yet but then I haven't checked inwhile. the two stargate sg1 movies were great. closed up the series well I thought.

Back